Hey there! I'm just a
- I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- singing is an even deeper love
- reading a good book helps me unwind
- I'm probably the goofiest runner you ever did see
- I talk to myself when I run...
- my son and I love to just have FUN!
- I love flowers of kinds but couldn't grow a dern thing. No green thumb...(I just recently however, won some pink flowers at a local race and have kept them ALIVE for two whole months now! As of July 28th 2012...)
- I enjoy food. And lots of it! Especially peanut butter!
- Not a fan of cold weather... at all! Love summer!
- I'm really not all that interesting am I???
- Laughter is the greatest medicine!
- Two years ago I couldn't run one mile straight... not even 1/4 of a mile I'm sure!
- I HATED p.e. in school and made fun of all the athletics... I know, I know..shame on me!
- I also hated sweating. wow. Look at me now!
- I loathe pickles.
And just so you know, I have no degree in health or physical education of any kind. So always, ALWAYS seek a professional for your personalized training tips and health concerns!
Feel free to contact me with any questions or if ya just want a runner friend!
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail!
Find me on Facebook!
And now that I have mastered the art of single parenting and running...I have a new chapter and challenge in my life: how to balance the art of running, parenting and husband! The whole shebang. Family life. whoa. I never in a million years thought I would be here.
**What's new: studying to become a C.P.T. (Certified Personal Trainer) through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) woot!**