Monday, May 5, 2014

#MondayMotivation Say A Prayer & Just Do It

Thank you Nike for today's inspiration!


Especially don't forget the 'say a prayer' part. 
Last night I felt like The Lord wanted me to get on my knees and pray. I was already in bed, covers snuggled tightly, and finally cozy. 
"Get up."
But whhyyyyyy? I've already prayed and prayed but haven't seen any results or change. What is the point?
"Get up and pray."
So I did. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. 
We train, sweat, bleed, speed work, tempos, long runs, and press on in training without seeing instant results. To run a marathon well it takes about FOUR months of training. Two months into training you can't say, 'well I still can't run 20 miles, I quit.' Nonsense. 
We will see the light if we keep on, keeping on. 
No whining. No what's ifs. No buts...
And so it is with our personal lives. We pray and pray and still feel stuck. 
Pray anyway. The light will come. I promise. 
Don't give up. It's okay to lose heart once in a while. That's natural. We are all imperfect creatures. But please don't let that stop you. 

Keep on. 


***Happy (& Blessed) Running!'*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)