Friday, May 16, 2014

Feeling Free Friday + IH8 Alzheimer's 8k

What is up my friends? Listen, I had an amazing post all ready to go up for you guys yesterday, but it will have to wait for next Thursday :-/ I know, right? Hit a little speed bump so it's not quite ready. 
Anyway. 
Here are five pics to entertain you. 


It's kind of hard to tell, but this is going to be a Dahlia flower by September! Remember the bulb I planted a while back? Well, we had some major frost and it died. Sad story. So I had to re-plant and here we have success! Yay! Might have a green thumb after all.


I'm the lion, baby. Roar. Can't remember where I found this meme but I saved it to share with you guys. 


This is me. Literally, right now. No joke. 


And my sister loves me. See what she gifted me?! I have a thing for coffee. And for being awesome. This mug is perfection. 


My son is tucked away in this picture somewhere. This was for jump rope for heart. He goes to an amazing school! 
What's up with the kid? Allergies and EOG tresting prep. I took him out of swim  for the month but hopefully he'll be ready for swim team over the summer. 

And.... one more picture. I know, I know that makes six, not five pics, but who was honestly counting?


This Sunday at 2:00 pm I'll be running this 8k with the fiancĂ©. In his career field he comes across many people with Alzheimer's. So this one is close to his heart. I've never raced an 8k before. Or raced at 2 pm. Have you ever raced an afternoon event? I'm curious to see how I run. And how my tummy feels! I'm so used to running first thing in the morning on nearly E. 

***Ready for the weekend? Running any races?***

***Happy (& Blessed) Running!***

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for the afternoon 8k race. I would feel weird too, running is a morning thing for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Guess we will find out how I do. I'll definitely report on it.

      Delete

Thanks for the love :~)