Saturday, December 29, 2012

#Elf4health Chocolate&Peanut Butter Microwave Cake

Hey there again! So I got this original recipe from Melanie at Happy Being Healthy. And it is so, so easy that I could do it!
But I had to tweak it a bit because I realized there was no cocoa powder sitting in my pantry.  I'm grossly understocked in the kitchen. So I substituted with one packet of 10 calorie instant hot cocoa mix and it worked like a charm.  I left out the sweetner and cocoa powder and in place did the mix.  In cooking it is allowed to experiment!  I also used almond milk since I don't use moo milk for anything anymore. So it mighty not look too pretty but it turned out quite tasty!  Great for a quick sweet tooth fix. The only thing I regret it not having any strawberries to top it with.  I did use some vanilla greek yogurt on top and it was scrumptious. All in all it really makes for a satisfying and filling treat!  Enjoy!

**Any quick recipes you enjoy via microwave?**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)