Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day #RWrunstreak Start! Let's Go Streaking!

Since after the marathon I have been so lost. I don't have a training plan to follow and I don't know what to do. Thankfully Runner's World came to the rescue. I've committed to their streaker challenge. I've never been a streaker really. Kind of body shy...haha okay, I know very dumb pun intented. Anyways....so the deal is we run at least one mile everyday from now (that would be Thanksgiving Day) till New Years. I've always adheared to a 3-4 runs a week training plan so this will be different. But heck, I can do one measly mile a day. Right?  I sure hope I can handle that. Anyways, head over HERE to commit to the challenge!  I figure it's a pretty good way to prevent holiday pounds as well.

**Do you feel lost without a training plan or a specific race or goal?**

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  Be grateful.  Enjoy family and food!
Happy (&Blessed) Running (&Streaking)!

P.S. ~ Next post I will be working on whipping up some tips for fueling on race days. Well, what's worked for me and other things I've read up on.  I think it's vital to review not only what went wrong but what went RIGHT. If YOU have any tips you'd like to contribute let me know and I would be happy to give YOU credit and a link up to your blog or website! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the 1 mile challenge! Just thinking about how much running JUST 1 mile can change my whole attitude and my day! Running is so MY time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love :~)