Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WW: Abundent Life--Running Life to it's Fullest!

This post will be short.  So I have just one question for you...do you live (run) life to the fullest?  Or are you too concerned with the past (mistakes, failures, lost chances) or what lies in the future?  I think sometimes we get so focused on the end product of our goals we forget to enjoy each moment. Before you know it, race day will be upon you or any other moment or event.  It is so important to remember each day is it's own gift! 

Life is a journey--a process--a progression.  We are either advancing or back-tracking.

So take a deep breath in and enjoy each run, each giggle, each meal (I have zero problem with this one...including each snack heehee), each hug, each smile, each tear, each and everything else! Take it one day at a time.
Also,
Don't let those who are negative steal your joy and abundent life!!

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." ~ John 10:10

Happy (&Blessed) Running!

2 comments:

  1. Soo true!! I couldn't agree more.I'm always worried or planning and tend to forget to live in the moment. I'm trying to be more mindful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still hard! I think it's one of those lessons that takes an entire lifetime!

      Delete

Thanks for the love :~)