- I sweat. A lot.
- Which in turn causes breakouts. In places I didn't even think about.
- I've gained weight.
- I've lost weight.
- Gained some more.
- I'm hungry ALL the time. Just ask my poor co-workers. (I'm now famous, when someone is hungry they say, "I'm pulling a Jessica...I'm huuuuungry!")
- My house is a disaster area. Most of the time. Who has energy to clean after 6, 10, 15, 18+ miles??
- My skin has been freaking out all over.
- My feet...oh my poor tootsies...let's not even go there. (think blisters..)
- Everything revolves around training runs.
But the beautiful thing about it is:
- I feel strong.
- I've made new friends.
- I've learned so many life lessons.
- I'm hungry ALL the time. Thus, I get to eat all the time!
- My kid has learned so much from my training.
- I feel the urge to share the running love with everyone.
- I feel it's made me a more positive person all around!
- Running provides time to reflect and pray.
Oh and I'm loving the support and network of runners out there on social media! I have to give a shout out to the @therunchat for my cool sticker! Can't wait to slap that bad boy on my truck!
|Look what I got in the mail today!|
So what else is coming up?? Finally some races!
**What's your favorite, ugly and beautiful thing about running?**
PS-What do you think about the marathon outfit so far? Pic is kinda fuzzy. Been using the cell...I need a camera. (along with a laptop...I need a money tree!) I'm still undecided on how to carry my gear...do you carry your gear (water bottle, gels etc) on race day?
|Marathon outfit! Pink and black ... of course!|