Sunday, December 18, 2011

Me and my son

He gave me a good luck kiss right before the run :-) love this little Guy! We are planning on doing a fun run in February . He says,"but momma I can only run for only a minute..what if all the other kids pass me?" I said," I'm not gonna pass you...we are going to finish together." He struggles in p.e. class a bit. Not that he's not active and healthy...just the running part and he needs lots of water.  Apperantly he's not allowed to drink water while running in p.e. class? Not sure about that situation yet.  I'm hoping I can help boost up his confidence. We are a team this little guy and I.
So today we hit the bike path. Him on his bike and me sprinting after him LOL. He rode 3 miles which made him feel great!  Then we hit the playground for some monkey bar pull ups and tag. Had a blast today.
Then I must admit we ended it with a movie and candy.. well earned candy right?!  He did eat all his veggies for dinner! :)
I think the most important thing is spending QUALITY time together. That means the world to him. And to me.
Sorry this blog is a little all over the place but its been a while since I've written. And I'm trying to still figure out my new device. Which may take me all next year haha
Hope everyone is well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)