Wednesday, November 16, 2011

not a darn thing

I had a productive Monday and Tuesday and today...welp today I just sat around and ate... and ate and I will probably get up after typing this blog to grab another bite of something..  I guess I could use the excuse it rained today, sure but I could have thrown in a workout dvd...but who wants to do that when you can eat and nap and listen to rain???  PLEASE someone tell me this is okay to do!  At least once in a while.  My first race is ONLY 17 days away... I should be getting geared up with healthy eating non stop and working on something like Pilates or something...anything...but no... I'm sitting around and eating...I'm addicted to peanut butter. 

1 comment:

  1. Nope!!! Nothing wrong with taking a relaxing, munchie filled day. Even with a race coming up your body still needs days to chill :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love :~)