Monday, October 31, 2011

time under 30 in degrees under 30!

Started this week off with a 3.11 mile run in 29 degrees weather and managed to pull a time under 30... 29.32.  Barely under haha  I'm not the fasted little runner but I'm proud I got my butt out there.  It helps to have a cute Under Armour hoodie.  I promise! Never underestimate the power of a cute hoodie. I get two more days this week to run and the rest will just have to be strength training days.  Hoping to get my running time under 29 later this week... we shall see.

On another note, I have the cutest little Luigi for Halloween!  My boy is such a goofball!  Trying to stay away from the candy...oh how I enjoy those Reeces cups!!! I've only had one so far....but tonight the trick or treat game is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)