Friday, October 21, 2011

I don't get it. At ALLLL sometimes!

love.  I said running is love.  And it is to me at any rate. 
So there's this guy... and then there's not.  Have you ever had one of those in your life?  They just pop in and out whenever they feel like it regardless of how it might impact you.  That's what I've discovered.  But at least I learned a long time ago not to give it all away.  I've built this great wall of china around my heart and for GOOD reason.  I like it this way.  I've hung out with a friend or two but I find myself completely indifferent.  I'd rather be running.  I'm like, "dude.  I know what you want outta me and you ougtta know you ain't gettin it."
I'd rather be running. 
Running keeps me focused.  I've worked far too hard to get to where I'm at in life.

BEEEESIIIIDES... there are just a few mandatory qualities I'm looking for in a fella.  You know, like let's say for example...HONESTY is a good one.  Sincerity would be fabulous.  FAITH in the good LORD is the biggest.  Not like, "oh I go to church every now and then and sure I believe in God" 
That's not what I'm talkin bout man. 
I'm talking about a REAL man. 
By the way, if you haven't seen the movie COURAGEOUS, I highly recommend it!

Oh Lordy, where have I trailed off to with this....
Today has kind of been an off day. 
I just don't get it.  Yesterday I was on top of the world and today I've been all besides myself.  I felt myself get super tired and feel like I've got a cold coming on... so I'm sippin on some good hot tea, which I prefer to a man also.
Geez, I sound like a man hater.  BUT I'm not.  At all.  I'd love some companionship.  Just the right ONE. 
I'm not settlin.  Even if it doesn't make any sense.
 

I'm wondering if my body is feeling the 6 miles from yesterday I put on it...by the way, a few things I've learned from running during cold and windy weather:
  1. Cold Gear from Under Armour is AMAZING!
  2. Always bring a tissue...the cold makes me sniffle
  3. Next time I need to bring a bottle of water ON my run during a 6 mile or longer stretch
Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean ya can't do it.  Just do it smart.  Bundle up, hydrate well, and wipe your sniffles away. 
Even if you just don't get it...
You'll get it someday.  So I won't waste my energy on not getting it...get it??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)