Monday, October 24, 2011

1.5 with the sister today=pumed up!!!!

Man, I don't even know where to start with this blog today....
All I know is my amazing sister, Jackie, went out with me this morning to RUN!  She was a sprinter back in the day in high school and this chick still has it in her.  Pretty neat how I am use to long runs but not sprinting.  Nothing gets you more AMPED UP then encouraging someone else to a better life.  Like running.  For me running has become a way of life.  A lifestyle... and to see my sister smiling and pumped up too is like a high. 
What a way to start the day out!  For all you runners out there, grab a sibling or a friend or somebody and get going!   Life was meant to be shared with people we love.  Nuff said here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love :~)